One of the strangest & equally interesting facts that I’ve learned over the last couple of years is that anybody can be a millionaire. It doesn’t mean that everyone will, but there’s nothing that can really stop anyone if they put their mind to it. You can work toward being a millionaire in the long run. And that is what a millionaire mindset is all about. But yes, you will need to maintain this mindset and be very vigilant of your thoughts and feelings.
What preconceptions do you have about being a millionaire?
Observing all the millionaires from all over the world, we organically get to have certain preconceptions about them, their lifestyle & their soft skills. You may think that you have to completely change as a person if you aspire to be one of them. You may have to embrace behaviors, attitudes which you are not in person. But what if I say these are all self made excuses. If you really examine your beliefs, you’ll realize that you are probably holding yourself back because you’re just not ever going to be that person. Maybe deep down you don’t even want to be that person.
How to develop a millionaire mindset?
1. Ready? Fire. Aim. Yes. Fire. Then aim. The primary reason people fail to be a millionaire is over planning & procrastinating. Study says, the longer you wait the shakier you turn. So do the minimal planning & jump into the cold water.
2. Welcome small success and you’ll notice how your day turn into one big continuous success. The journey towards a massive success is made of smaller milestones. Hence learn to set small goals & celebrate once you achieve them.
3. In many times we let our ego take over control of our behavior. Whenever somebody hurts us, whenever we hear a “no” to our request, whenever we get rejected, we start activating to protect our ego, we become proud. The problem with that is what our ego wants at such moments is rarely what’s good for you in the long run. Allow your pride to feel a bit hurt. It’s about something much more important here. It’s about you and your future success.
4. Find somebody who inspires you. if you can, get in touch with them. See if you can get mentored by them. If not, then read their biography, follow their trainings, videos, articles and any other content they give away. This ingrains certain remarkable traits which are fruitful in the long run.
5. Think positive. Get rid of negative thoughts & companions. Focus on what do you want rather than what you don’t.
6. If you want to change the fruits, you have to change the roots. You have to get outside of you comfort zone to make changes. If you’re not fully satisfied with what you have now in your life, than change something! Go out there and put yourself in situations when you feel uncomfortable. This is the only way to grow and learn. Heartily embrace the discomfort.
Honestly – there aren’t any secrets that you don’t know about becoming a millionaire. As long as you grow, change, learn, make mistakes and take action and continue, you are on the right track & with the right mindset. Such mindset doesn’t develop fortnightly, but once ingrained, you ought not to lose it. It is one of your biggest strengths which can yield in the long run. So hold on to it & keep going ahead on the bumpy road!